Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thanks A Million (X 2) !!



























































































































okay, a little odd (oh, you have no idea).  Just got to two million views on here, and I wanted to do sumpnsumpn special, but if you search million on here, the only other time I used the word was at 1.5 million views, and that post was (ahem) a little overboard, 275 of my favorite images, so...having beentheredonethat, I combined cleaning up my folders with finding some favs that dinnae make that post, and-viola!  If you have the time (#bored), find the rare dupes from the old post and this
 

6 comments:

  1. Fanzine art is the best and this is the fanzinest place I know of. Been a great ride so far, Cap. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyuh....thankyuhverymuch! Yeah, I'll always give top billing to fanzines in my mind. They were just so cool and rare

      Delete
  2. Great stuff! I had no idea the ERB Mucker was an Oriental adventure or whatever, thought it was a western. One of the few I do not have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the SECOND Mucker was a western, with another nifty Fritz cover

      Delete
  3. Brilliant post with some amazing art and I loved everyone, some I have never seen before. It must have taken ages to prepare which is appreciated. Congratulations on 2 million views

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unlike the 1.5 million post, this one was fairly quick, but I really appreciate your appreciation

      Delete