Saturday, January 27, 2024

3 Million Views! Thanks, Everyone!































































































































































































 Okay, I'm a little shy of 3 mil, but this was my last chance in January to post it, and this blog started in January of 2010 (talk about your "winter woodshed'n").  Yeah, there's some redundancy, and hardly anything new, but this is, after all, the fundundant comic blog.  It's been a blast, and I really do appreciate all y'all

6 comments:

  1. There was some old 70's SF tale where a guy ate some LSD and sat in front of the TV all night, saying "Christ, what an imagination I've got!" Much love for keeping the dream alive, I might've otherwise thought I'd imagined all of this wonderful stuff. I'm sure this post will take you over the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, your comment really resonates. There's some kinda wonderful magic about try'n to tap into the collective fandom memory, and my hobby has blossomed into a passion. As Earth Wind & Fire once sang, "I thirst but never quench"

      Delete
  2. Holy Cow! Such art. It makes you glad you lived in this era to see this coming at you month after month. Sure, a lot of the new stuff can be darn good but this is fine art, no computer crap. My favorite is the Silver Surfer arriving at Asgard; over the top dialogue and art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Definitely been fun having you along for the ride, and I totally agree about Silver Surfer 4 (and the whole era)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on 3 million views. A great and massive thread, I had to have a cuppa tea and a wee biscuit (cookie) to scroll through it all (loved the Bode pencil sketch)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks1 And nice-you hit on onea the few new pictures

      Delete