Saturday, December 9, 2023

An Hour After Eat'n








So, yesterday I zipped thru a post I'd been think'n about, lament'n that we never got to see the newspaper strip Surf Hunter.  Russ touched on some other sunken treasures, so I wanted to slap up my fav Russ Heath (different Russ!) again, the cover to DC Showcase #29, spotlight'n the Sea Devils.  This time, tho, I added the splash page, same artist/same image/ totally different art (sorry/not sorry, but the splash is completely water-logged).  Then some more proof that Wally woulda rocked Surf with Jack, and finally, two fav Undersea Agent pics by Gil Kane.  Okay, I'll stop whin'n about Surf Hunter for now

2 comments:

  1. Now you're cookin'. Kirby museum is now crowdfunding a new edition of the Sky Masters color sundays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohhhh-wunnerful, a wunnerful! That will be a georgeous book

      Delete